Horizon Ridge all your letters in the sand
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
she maybe thought herself an enigma, but adi knew he had her figured out. he had once been like this, as a boy. orphaned and alone, wandering the shore, he had adopted a larger-than-life nature, becoming a weaver of tall tales, building himself up to be bigger than he was. it helped him survive. . .but more importantly, it distracted him from what that reality truly was for him--empty.

"i had no family for most of my life," aditya said softly. he pointed his nose out to the horizon, the soft gray sky nestled above the dark line of the sea. "was alone, traveling up and down the coast, with no purpose." his eyes rested on her once more. "i care because i know."

his mouth curved in a half-smile. "but you're destined for greatness. i see the spirit in you," he said. sometimes he had said variations of this phrase, merely to placate the one he was with. this time, though, he did not lie, and he hoped it showed on his face. "who are your brothers? i live nearby. i can keep my eyes and ears open for signs of them."
Messages In This Thread
all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 09, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 10, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 12:48 PM