Shimmering Sands I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla's neck snapped back and her muzzle shrank down against her neck in affront when Sandpiper met her in exactly the same fashion. Okay woah hold up bitch. "Excuse you?" she snapped, baring the tips of her teeth in a displeased growl, which she whipped around to fix on Raptor suddenly. "You lied to me!" What a jerkwad assface dickbre—

Her train of thought slowed to an amble when a taller wolf made his presence known. She took a second to look him over, eyes settling on a striking pair of dissimilar shades. For a second she felt thirsty. Really thirsty. Okay, so he was probably like half her age or something, and therefore about as worthless as Mato, but at least he was tall and handsome. But then he spoke and she drew the connection to Sandpiper and all that went flying out the window and she scowled.

"Aye, and ye could be a coffin if ye don't shut your face," she sniped back, openly mocking his dialect, and with a flourish she turned and began to stomp in Raptor's direction. "You asshole!" she screeched. "You told me my brothers were here!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:14 PM