Bearclaw Valley give me all the peace and joy in the world
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
After Indra'd got hurt Laurel had taken to patrolling the borders more. She didn't really care about packs and their borders but this one, right now, would keep Indra safe for the moment. Laurel wasn't a medic so she could do little in that regard; she just kept Indra company much and made sure that someone who knew their medic stuff better would solve things in the meantime. Laurel knew she wouldn't be able to bear losing Indra, who was the dearest thing she had in the whole world.

Laurel distractedly followed the scent marks Xan had left along the borders of Bearclaw Valley that marked the borders, hoping that nothing bad would happen. Her mind was with In and the one who'd attacked her the whole time as she gazed over the landscape outside of the valley.

AW! don't mind whether it is someone from inside of outside BCV pack :)
Messages In This Thread
give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 11, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 12, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 23, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 24, 2018, 09:18 AM