Bearclaw Valley give me all the peace and joy in the world
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel knew nothing about the pack of wolves that lived near to their own, although she knew it existed. She was on high-alert after all. Yet she hadn't asked Xan about their allegiance to this pack so knew nothing of any presumed friendship or dislikes; she assumed things were positive between the packs since she doubted Xan was daft enough to settle his pack so close to an established pack that he didn't have any friendly allegiance to.

A wolf approached during Laurel's patrol, causing her stomach to turn. He looked friendly enough, but what if he was actually the wolf that'd harmed Indra, or another wolf that meant harm? She felt protective and her hackles raised instinctively, her body dominant at his approach, but she sank to a more neutral pose when she reminded herself not to wear her emotions on her sleeve. Laurel didn't recognise his scent as she hadn't invested much time in finding out about their neighbours, though. "Yes," she answered in response to his bold question, her voice friendly and helpful as she decided to just fake it for now and pretend to be sweet ole' dumb Laurel. Better to get out of a tricky situation should one arise, that way. "I'm Laurel — what should I call you?"
Messages In This Thread
give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 11, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 12, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 23, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 24, 2018, 09:18 AM