Fairspell Meadow no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian had been fighting to keep his composure, an inexplicable terror growing in his chest, shining through in his gaze and rapidly-changing demeanor. The boy tucked his tail between his legs as he caught sight of the worry in Lennon's eyes, and he felt something break in him.
Not a snap, no-- this break was a quiet crumble, succumbing to the weakness that had so rapidly come back to him with the mention of his father. He swallowed hard and tried to say something. The first attempt was lost to overwhelming emotion, coming out as a low, heart-wrenching whine.
I-- I can't. I can't tell you. Alarian gasped out after a moment, as if the act of speaking was painful now. I--
His slender form was shaking, legs threatening to collapse from under him, and his panic was only increased by the fact that he didn't know what was going on. The intense fear had come so suddenly, was so all-consuming, that it fed itself in a viciously escalating cycle.
I shouldn't have said-- I'm sorry, I just-- He was stammering now, hyperventilating and unable to finish his thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no wonder you're losing your mind, the way it wanders;; - by Alarian - January 12, 2018, 03:55 PM