Stone Circle Matters of life
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly frowned when the first reaction from Cebra was that she had been a bad mother. The alpha female scooted closer. She nudged the other female. "I didn't say that," she defended herself. "And I don't think you are," she added as well. Sure, her kids had been away from the pack. But that didn't mean it was all her fault. Sometimes kids were stupid and got themselves in trouble. Valette was just lucky that she had so many eyes watching her kids when they did something stupid.

Valette nudged her again in comfort. "Hey now, I am your friend. You can tell me those things," she spoke. "I think Cyron will need some TLC, it is natural that he might be different after what he went through. Keoni hasn't been the same either after something happened on her travels. She never speaks again. So, he might not be the same as before," she admitted. She wanted to give the other a light warning. "And well, he is your mate, and he loves you very much. I think he will forgive you if you admit to him how bad you feel. It will all be alright, Cebra. But you need to talk to Mawk about it and just focus on the litter you have now. They aren't completely lost," Valette spoke.
Messages In This Thread
Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 23, 2018, 07:40 AM