Stone Circle Matters of life
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened intently when Cebra started to speak how the kidnapping was her fault. The alpha female didn't feel like it was her fault. "It is a tough call to see if a child needs some time for himself or some time alone. Now it might feel like your fault but I am pretty sure that it wasn't," Valette spoke. She had moments where she had left Ezra in a moody demeanor to fend for himself. "He probably wasn't open for your affection because he was hurt and emotional. Now we can only speculate but if you had gone after him he might have run further away," she pointed out.

Valette slowly nodded but she highly doubted that the giggly boy would return. He was far from innocent now. And once that innocence was taken away there was nothing one could do really. Valette slowly shook her head again. "That is not true, Cebra. Just because he comforted you doesn't mean you aren't his mother anymore. I had the same with Clary when I was upset about Steady. She comforted me. It means they are maturing, becoming an adult. But that doesn't make you less of his mother," Valette pointed out to her. "Perhaps, you needed the comfort more than he did. Perhaps you should question if Cyron even blames you or it is just you that thinks that. I believe Cyron is glad to be with his family again," Valette spoke, it was mostly assumptions she made but it might help Cebra

Valette nodded when she started about Mawk. Another thing the female had to tackle. "Only when you are ready," she spoke with a nod. 'I think he would be open for it."
Messages In This Thread
Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2018, 04:58 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 16, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 06:13 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Matters of life - by RIP Valette - January 22, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Matters of life - by Illecebra - January 23, 2018, 07:40 AM