Blackfoot Forest how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Lennon's cry of pain startled Alarian, but he had known the other wolf was hurt. At his words, Ali huffed.
You can't go on by yourself. You're hurt too-- and I can't protect Korei. Not like this. He still felt obligated to make sure the girl was safe-- more so after the events with the cougar.
She had not helped, that was true, but he preferred it that way. In no universe would Alarian have scolded her for not pitting herself against the creature-- he might have scolded her if she had done it, actually. It was what she had done after that warmed his heart, made him feel less undesired; she had run to him, she had cared.
We can't be far from another pack... just go without me, both of you. His eyes were dull and tired as he spoke. I'll be alright until you get back. That was a lie, but Ali couldn't even acknowledge it in his own head.
Messages In This Thread
how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Alarian - January 13, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Alarian - January 13, 2018, 03:06 PM