Blackfoot Forest how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
As he watched Korei go, the boy couldn't help but murmur almost inaudibly: Be safe, Korei. I won't forgive myself if you aren't.

And just like that, Alarian was left alone with Lennon. Not that he minded, but he had been sulking in the other male's general direction for a time, so it was slightly awkward.
I'm fine. The lie was automatic, so much that he didn't even think about the question. But Lennon's next words caused his breath to hitch. It's not your fault. It really isn't. I shouldn't have left...
He swallowed, and more words fell from him, unbidden but unstoppable. But I wouldn't have been much use anyway, would I? I'm not a fighter; I'm not strong. Even when I try, I'm-- I'm nothing.

His ears flattened and he was suddenly embarrassed. Why did he keep pouring his feelings out like this to Lennon, spilling his hurt and insecurity everywhere like a sloppy child? I'm sorry.
Messages In This Thread
how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Alarian - January 13, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: how am I gonna be an optimist about this?;; - by Alarian - January 13, 2018, 04:00 PM