Hoshor Plains the roots beneath my shaded tree / the moon dancing across my sky
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Woo, I'm so excited for this haha :p

The ashen coat of the boy was stalking slow through the plains, a dark elegance born perhaps of his mother - except she had been the light, and he much less so. No, there was nothing light about the Reaper as his sharpened gaze of ice swept the horizon and scanned for any details he had missed during his previous escapades. His mind had drifted back to the lacking presence of his sister, and his lips quirked in almost a smirk as he recounted that the reasoning for her disappearance was likely because she was frightened of the Woods, or perhaps she did not feel as though she belonged. She didn't, a bitter thought plagued his mind suddenly, but it did not surprise him. This had always been his way of thinking. Maybe it was true he was simply arrogant and unwilling to see his sibling take a sudden rise above him in the ranks; no matter, she was gone now. She never wanted to see him again, either - he would be lying if he did not feel as though the feelings were mutual.

Now, his large snow-coated paws had gained a far from pleasant itch, and as they drove him away from the bloody borders which marked the Blackfeather's domain, he felt the irritating sting begin to settle. This was often his drive to move, a simple itch that motivated him to explore the land surrounding the Woods, despite him already having mapped it out in his mind. 

A scent filled his nostrils, and he released a puff of frosty air, watching it form a cloud that soon dissipated into the darkness of the shadows he lingered in. A slight raise of one brow heralded his curiosity - for he recognised this scent, but from where he could not remember. It was a section of his mind that had dimmed but not diminished entirely, a brief recollection of something he had clung to, yet had been tainted with his new life in Blackfeather. Now, now there grew a spark in his heart and he found he could not retreat to the gore-strewn marks that signaled the land his pack lay claim to, no - he drew toward the source of the scent in solemn silence.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.