Greatwater Lake Tricky trickster pulling tricks
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
There was a sort of satisfaction that bubbled up inside his chest when the dark male tensed at his presence, almost refusing to turn his head - it was a little thing, but there was something so fulfilling about knowing that his sudden approach had startled the stranger. A slight quirk of the Reaper's blackened lips displayed the small smirk that had grown on his face, but it almost dropped at the words next spoken. 

His ashen tail began to lash behind him, but his features remained cool - as cool even as the iced orbs of his eyes, or the snow that painted the ground white. "Well with the lack of respect you seem to have, perhaps you should have pissed on yourself." His retort was spoken bluntly, as if that was obvious, though his sharp gaze remained focused onto the male. It enraged him enough that the wolf before him would dare to do something so disrespectful, but to hear the supposed justification for the action, a spark of anger was ignited within the youth's chest.

Then at last the stranger turned to face him, and a look of shock seemed to wash over his face. A single brow raised, Aries waited for his response, undetered by the gawking male. His words, however, caused the boy to take a step back. My son is a Blackfeather. This... this was his father? He should have known. The eyes were unmistakable - perhaps it was true his memory of his father's coat was not well kept but the eyes were one thing the son and father had in common.

The Svartell child stared at Dakarai, unblinking as he listened to the words. Aha. His father was disappointed in him too, was he? It was not a rare opinion, he supposed - his sister had already disowned him. He took a moment to take in what he could from this situation - he was not overly shocked to have discovered Dakarai, for he was sure the man had still been in the Teekon, but still there was almost hesitation within his stance. The words that danced on his tongue, soon releasing from his maw, however, were confident. He knew what he was saying. "Whatever happened between you and Blackfeather is not of my concern. I am one of them, whether you support my decision or not."

"Everyone changes, father, but don't you see? I left because I did not belong. I knew from the moment I drew blood from Hydra. Much worse things would have happened if I had stayed." There was some sort of unsightly thing inside him that drove him to do terrible things that would likely be deemed horrific by his father, but he had grown to accept it. "I was brought to Blackfeather and that is where I belong. I found my place."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 15, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 20, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:29 PM