Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Je Sus Christ.

Wylla had never known Ingram to be quite so excitable, mostly because back home—that other home—they'd been together a lot so there was no need of it. Wylla's excitement was quick to simmer and she ended up trying her best to push him off while he clambered all over her, spewing slobber and words in equal measure.

"Staaahp," she insisted, righting herself after a long moment of floundering in the sand. By then Ingram had launched into a rapid retelling of recent events, half of which went by so quickly that Wylla barely had time to register what he said, and in the end she blinked at him, thoroughly confused. "I missed you too, doof," she said, awkwardly tossing a clump of sand in his direction with a flick of her wrist, and then said, "I saw Lycaon I think. I've been living inland, it blows there. Everyone thinks they're serious and important. Bunch of pricks."

"But seriously dude, calm the ADHD. Again, sloooower. You're living here now? Does that make you a big boss man?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Wylla - January 15, 2018, 03:00 PM