Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Her gaze landed thoughtfully on the distance cliffs. It had taken her quite some time, even with Lycaon, to find the singular path down to the strand proper; every other path in the forest ended at the top of a sheer cliff overlooking the beach, and while she might've been daring, Wylla wasn't dumb enough to try to scale a vertical wall. It made sense why her brothers would stay here, and why Caiaphas had kept it in the first place. The place was damn near impregnable.

"What's a mana?" she wondered idly, the concept only really clicking in her head when Ingram continued on. "Wait. Is it that witch that stole him?" Lusca had mentioned the witch once or twice. Never in good taste. As a result, Lusca's daughter held no love for the cretin that had stolen their third sibling, even though they'd never met as far as she could recall, and she pulled a face. "No nope nope noooo sir." As if to punctuate her distaste for having to live below the very same creature that had supposedly broken her family apart, Wylla thumped her tail twice in the sand, then fixed her orange eyes back on her brother's dark face.

His suggestion earned an equally disgruntled expression. "That sounds like wooork," she complained, stretching her toes out in the sand and playfully pressing the tips of her claws to his forearm. "Why don't you do it?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Wylla - January 15, 2018, 04:08 PM