Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
"Blugh," was the only response she felt was justified for that. She couldn't imagine how anyone could actually like their captor. She supposed it was possible Lycaon hadn't been properly told that Caiaphas had stolen him, just as it was possible that Lusca had exaggerated about some of it, but at the end of the day she lived in a binary black-and-white world where wolves were either friends or enemies. Her mother was a friend, which made Caiaphas an enemy.

There would be plenty of time to figure out how wrong that way of thinking was when she came face-to-face with her.

Ingram made a good point. If there was one thing Wylla liked, it was getting things for minimal effort. Although she had become a proficient hunter out of necessity, if she could weasel easy food out of someone else, that was her preferred method. And really, did it take much to convince a weasel to do something out of its comfort zone when it might mean an easier life? "I wouldn't boss you around," she said, flipping back her jet ears as if the very notion was preposterous. "Just... everyone else." She thought for a minute, even though he had already convinced the little greedy monster in her brain, and she turned back to him and proclaimed, "okay, fine, but one of you has to do it with me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Wylla - January 15, 2018, 05:11 PM