Cerulean Cape The Wind And The Sky!
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Two of the responses sounded like the same thing, and Samaantine had to resist the urge to snort. It faded quickly at the last thing he named anyway, replaced with burning irritation. He was getting bolder, and she had noticed the motion over which he had hesitated and ultimately decided against-- but the shadow was calm, if a bit exasperated.
She offered a sweet smile, one that showed no sign of having caught onto his hint.
I like to travel and learn about the world... She murmured. And I like company, too.
Again she kept the most innocent of facades, as if his implication had gone completely over her head. The Messeda girl shifted a little, leaning closer into Engel and getting comfortable. She knew she was walking a wire a bit, here; if he wasn't observant he might take her words for reciprocation, and then she would have to put way more energy into her act than she wanted to. It was strangely thrilling, not least because she knew she still had control.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel felt his tail start to wag. It had been a while since he last laid with someone...even though that 'while' had only been about three weeks long. He paused for a moment as he looked her over once more, and boldly nipped towards her ear again, this time aiming to catch it in a nip. He was only getting bolder.

"I know I said already, but I must say it again...you truly are beautiful." She leaned closer, getting comfortable and he too felt comfortable as she did.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Samaantine allowed the red male to nip her ear, expression playful but sheepish. The shadow pretended to be overwhelmed with nerves and attraction, tail gently swishing as she turned her muzzle away shyly and sent him an affectionate side-glance.
No one has ever said such kind things to me before... Tine lied easily, voice barely more than a whisper. Thank you, Engel.
She tried to think what she might say now if she were really attracted to him-- and came up blank, except with the vague notion that she ought to chase him off. In the absence of words, the girl turned her face back to plant a soft lick on his cheek. Something in her was telling her to stop now, before things got out of hand; she had a feeling, though, that it would only take a couple of words to make the fiery pelted man stop. He seemed kind of a push over, and Tine truly doubted he would try to force himself on her.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
With hearing that, he rested his head on her. He wondered to himself where this would go from now. "Well...what now?" he asked, after he earned a lick to the cheek. "If you wish to you can go to sleep. I can keep watch...unless you have something on your mind?" he asked, shifting up a bit more up her body, closer to her head.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tine found herself enjoying this-- but not in the way most might. She drew a sense of power from the contact, from how comfortable the male already was with her presence. And then she knew she wanted to keep him. Not from usefulness, not from attractiveness, or any other trait she would have normally selected a target for.
This was sentimentality, in her own twisted way. Engel would be her first victim in these Teekon Wilds-- she intended to guard this prize possessively. Small and old and simple-minded as he may be, there was something charming about the way he fell so easily into her trap. He would not have the relief of escaping her clutches without a fight.
She made a soft noise of affection, a gentle rumble in her chest in response to him laying his head on her.
I'm not sleepy, but I like this. The shadow mumbled sweetly, tacking on: I like you.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel felt his ears perk up, and then a smile rested across his face and he felt so very glad to hear that. "I like you too, Tine...I like you too." And that, that was most sincere. The old male rubbed the side of his face along her side, she truly could remain in this position for quite some time. He breathed in her scent, something that went with her sweet beauty. And in that position, he rested.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
you can post again or just archive ?
Content with Engel's response and slightly smug at the way he rubbed against her, she allowed herself a smile of her own, knowing he would not be able to see it. If he had, he would have seen for the first time the ice that lingered under her meticulously-crafted facade. But his face was against her fur, then, and the poor man surely missed his only warning.
The shadow made sure she was as comfortably tucked against the red-furred male as she could get before she closed her eyes and allowed her breathing to even out, feigning sleep. She would not sleep, not like this-- she couldn't.
Samaantine had never been able to sleep with another so near to her, even the few times (during her earlier days, she couldn't help noting to herself to avoid wounding her own pride) she had so desperately tried. The events blended in her memory with the rest of her early attempts at being normal; now she knew better, though. She did not try anymore to be something she was not.
The Messeda girl was made to invade, to take, to destroy from the inside-- but she had not yet reached her full potential, she knew. But similarly she knew that she would not stop until she had.