Swiftcurrent Creek i always make such expensive mistakes;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
I love you.
Alarian froze, and his expression turned blank. For a moment, all he could do was stare at Lennon-- confused. It was such a foreign statement, took him so off-guard; he wasn't sure what to do.

What? He breathed after a few beats, and just like that whatever spell had taken hold of him was broken. Emotion flitted across his face, first shocked puzzlement and then-- delight. Wait, really? I-- no one has ever said that to me before.
Lennon loved him. Loved him. The specifics didn't matter in that moment; whether it was platonic or romantic, Alarian didn't care. He wondered, then, if he loved Lennon too, and found the answer before he could finish asking himself the question.
I love you too. The boy trembled slightly as he finally admitted it, reaching out to push his nose against his companion's cheek. Unlike Lennon, Ali was fairly certain he meant it romantically. But he wouldn't elaborate-- not now, when it was so new, and he wasn't sure if his companion held the same intention.

I want to stay with you. Alarian announced then, as if it hadn't already been obvious. As long as you'll let me. And I hope Korei stays too, but even if she joins a pack I... I couldn't leave you. I won't.
Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 18, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 19, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 19, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Lennon - January 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 08:31 PM