Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette quirked up her lips when Nanook entered the Stone Circle. Their guardians watching over the two of them. Although, technically it was only one. Steady. Perhaps in the future, there would be more. If you didn't count the wolves buried here the stones themselves could be seen as guardians. They had protected Steph when she was wounded and the Bison didn't appear to be closer. Valette trotted towards her sister and licked her maw. A sign of mutual respect. She was very fond of her sister.

"Nanook," she greeted. Valette smiled at her. "The reason I called you was that I realized that you were doing more and more tasks of what a Beta would do," she pointed out to the girl. She drawled a bit a the end hinting where she was going. "You recruited a wolf, you are always at the borders and there when I need your help," she spoke firmly and full of pride. Valette's tail was wagging a bit. "Did you realize you are helping me so greatly?," she questioned with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM