Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded to confirm to her sister that she meant that she wanted Nanook as a Beta! The female smiled at her sister. Though it fell a bit when Nanook asked why her. Valette wished she would have more confidence in herself. "Well, because you have been doing all these Beta tasks really well. You went above and beyond with that new recruit Kiran. And your scent is always on the borders. I could use your help, and most of all, I trust the pack to you if I would be away for a day. Not that I am planning to go away but if I have to head out I can."

Valette stated this all with pride. Nanook was really more of a warrior/guardian. Valette didn't like to do the patrols and still felt weird accepting or denying other wolves. Usually, that was what Steady did. She provided and was the main gamekeeper. "Plus I wouldn't feel too guilty to hang out with my children a bit more," she admitted. "I really think you would do well, and that the others would accept your leadership," she added with a nod. "But if you don't want the rank or think it is too much pressure I understand. I just felt that you should be rewarded for all the work you do. It hasn't gone unnoticed."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM