Bearclaw Valley i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
After noticing the reaction of her companion, Blondine's ears folded and her eyes lowered in embarassment. Clearly, she'd said something wrong, but she couldn't quite place what it was. Oh, well, she figured; best to leave the topic alone. Luckily, Phocion wasn't too upset to accept her offer. Blondine's head popped up from where it'd been resting between the leaves with a smile marked by lavender and rose stems. 

It was rude to speak with one's mouth open, so Blondine dropped her collection down beside her to respond, Alrighty! Food was a nice benefit, but it was the kill that got Blondine excited. Of course, she'd never admit that out loud, but somewhere inside hid a well supressed bloodlust.

I think we've got nearly enough, now. Two heads is much better than one!
Messages In This Thread
i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - January 18, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 23, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - January 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 13, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Blondine - February 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i wish i was a normal girl, i'll never be - by Phocion - February 26, 2018, 11:46 AM