Neverwinter Forest when i am not around
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
have a tegan...

tegan was not well trained in anything. he'd play-fought with his siblings plenty of times, sure, but he'd never once cared to take towhee up on her offer to train or patrol. he just really didn't care to. he didn't care to hunt, or to learn plants or stars or... anything. the only thing that brought tegan any sort of joy was making up stories to trick others-- or really just causing any kind of trouble. though, as much as tegan liked to believe he was the worlds worst, making everyone's life a L I V I N G H E L L... he was annoying and a mild inconvenience at best. 

so, while his siblings were typically complaining about not being allowed to fight, tegan was off looking for ~*inspiration*~ for his next story-- and his next victim. today, it was the big red fluffy gal that was in charge (?) of them. tegan liked to believe that no one was in charge of him-- he just happened to be going in the same direction as them, and all of his plans just so happened to line up with theirs. it was mere coincidence, no one here could really tell him what to do. but this wolf, who tegan very well knew the name of, seemed a little... eh, down in the dumps. he could smell it on her. he guessed it was cause her mom left, that skinny red lady. and tegan knew very well who the skinny red lady was too-- he just pretend he didn't care to remember. and as obnoxious as tegan was... he wasn't a monster, maybe he could use his tall tales for good today-- just this once.

"yo, blister!" he yipped, doing a few jump steps to catch up to where she was. he was completely unaware of the other wolf-- the one not part of their group-- but ignorance was tegan's best quality.
Messages In This Thread
when i am not around - by Blixen - January 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 22, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - January 22, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - January 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tambourine - January 23, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 07, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Tegan - February 07, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: when i am not around - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 12:57 PM