Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first — I'm the illest.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he was shaking his head the moment grayday said borders, knowing that even that short trip would exhaust the alpha. the movement almost comically turned to a nod at his next suggestion. a foray to the pond was a lot more manageable.

"let's go to the pond," he confirmed, walking alongside the leader as they began to make their way--slowly but surely--to morningside's favorite watering hole.

they padded along in silence for a moment before adi opened his mouth to speak. "hey, there's something you should know," he said, not letting a single suspenseful beat go by before continuing. "on a short scouting trip, i ran into a girl from moonspear. she led me to believe that the dark woods are not as bad as tales say--or at least their leader isn't--but that redhawk caldera is a serious threat."

he cast a glance at grayday. "one of the caldera wolves killed a member of moonspear's pack. a young girl. seemingly for no reason at all, save there's bad blood between the two groups." the story had been floating around in his head for days, and this was the first opportunity he had had to talk to grayday solo since then. he would not waste the moment.
Messages In This Thread
First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:21 PM