Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first — I'm the illest.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he dipped his muzzle in quiet agreement to grayday's suggestion to move, especially closer to easthollow. "it would be good to be close to them," aditya concurred. "everyone has their alliances in this region except us. i used to think neutrality kept us safe, but now i just think it leaves us exposed."

happiness flowed like blood through his veins at the leader's next remark. his short scouting trips had kept him sharp and satisfied, but they had held no real purpose except to map the lands and meet their neighbors. now, as before the last mission, he had a chance to embark on something important, vital for the pack's survival.

"i'd be pleased to go, and i think she will, too," he murmured, smiling. "i'd love to find a place where my family can sleep peacefully." little did he know that the already tense air on the plateau would shatter in the next few days, leading to the cessation of all discussion and the necessity of action.
Messages In This Thread
First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: First thing's first — I'm the illest. - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:21 PM