Bearclaw Valley in all these places I'd look for you
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

morning came and went, and once more reigi had taken to guarding the mouth of bearclaw valley.  atop her boulder-throne she perked as she watched a stag run past, panting and alone.

if she were not an intelligent creature, she would have been tempted to go at it alone.  but even in the deer's exhausted state it could do damage, and she wasn't sure she could take it alone especially with the wound she was tending.

she dismisses the stag and not soon after, something else catches her eye.  a small wolf is traipsing brazenly towards her home, and reigi casts an attention-catching bark as she works her way from her self-proclaimed throne.

another wolf breaks from the borders and beats her there (somehow), and standing guard, she waits attentively as they talk.

something was off about this wolf!  she reminded reigi of herself, but was even smaller, with a similar stark-coloured coat.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 22, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Reigi - January 22, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM