Jade Fern Grove things have changed for me, and that's okay;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
You can post again to have Xahi respond / specify how she did on the hunt before archiving or just archive as is if you want :D
Alarian shrugged a bit playfully, secretly glad she had responded well. Well, he is amazing-- I'm not so selfish that I'd keep him all to myself.
He touched his nose to her shoulder briefly, tail wagging. It was exciting to have another he could confide in, and to know already some of the kindness she possessed. I think we'll be good friends.
Then it was time to do what they came for-- hunt. The boy was able to focus better than usual, but prey was always a bit scarce in the cold months. He mostly focused only on the plumper animals he came across, and managed to snag two hares and a fox. When they were finished hunting, he offered his new companion a sweet smile, thinking that he might never feel lonely again with all these new friends.
Messages In This Thread
things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay;; - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:25 PM