Neverwinter Forest bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi looks over at Eske and Étoille, considering a moment to move closer to them. She feels weird and out of place as they come together and the brute of a male has been gone for a long time. Worried about what he may or may not have seen—been part of—crosses her mind and she begins to move in that direction. It will be nice to spend time with him again, even if they’ve both changed. She’s bigger and tougher and maybe that will make him proud, too.

However, before she gets more than a few steps, a fiery blur crosses the corner of her vision and she turns to see Blixen just before she collides. If she had more energy or balance to offer, tired and worn in different ways, it may have turned out different but the moment a little effort is turned into her, she stumbles back and loses her footing. Air gushes from her lungs in surprise and she squirms, trying to right herself and ride the burn of embarrassment. ”Hey,” she says through picking herself up again.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 29, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - February 06, 2018, 04:49 PM