Neverwinter Forest bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
“Yeah,” she answers, even if it isn’t really a question. She’s 0kay. Sort of. She didn’t see a single fight and yet something doesn’t sit right in her chest. The anxiety has long since made itself home just thinking about what could have happened and what had happened. Furi is glad she is not hurt, nor Artaax, and definitely not Blixen, but so many of the others are and she doesn’t hold a single scratch. It isn’t fair they had taken the brunt of the war when she’d come along, ready to help. Whatever relief she feels that she is okay is twisted bitterly that she does not enjoy it at all.

However, it does surprise her to hear the question. Her ears twitch upon her head, uncertain whether to stay erect or slick back. She’d thought of her, yeah. She’d talked to Artaax a little, but now all she wants to do is go home and as much as she want to see Blixen, and spend time with her, it is not the first thing she wants to try and sort out. Furi clears her throat and nods her head, but does not speak yet. Instead, hoping to avoid it all together, she leans into the fiery girl and closes her eyes. “I’m tired.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 29, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - February 06, 2018, 04:49 PM