Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly calmed down more as Stark suggested some wonderful things. Her breathing slowed down with each gulp, and the gulps became evener into a smooth breathing pattern. She still kept her face against his fur though. She didn't want to look up at reality yet. She wanted to keep her eyes clothes for one more moment. "I think that is a good idea. Grayday would want to help, and I think they have healers," she spoke. "Bearclaw is closer. I don't know if Xan has healers but we can always ask. He would help if he knew two of my children were injured," she commented.

Even though her face was hiding in Stark's fur she closed her eyes at the physical contact Stark gave her. She felt her heart rate slow down and she felt much calmer now all her emotional levels were lowered. She took in a deep sigh and then gave a lick on his cheek. "Thank you, Stark," she whispered and leaned more against him. She was going to take full 'advantage' of this moment to be comforted by a handsome male. She felt that if Stark would be uncomfortable with it he would give her a sign.