Stone Circle The world's goin' crazy
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
Woo! Backdated to just after this thread. Come meet Aunt @Onyx Saefyn :p @Cyron and @Rowana would be back at this point. @Illecebra ofc welcome, and @Valette is more than welcome to pop along too, even if she's not a Saefyn!

The excitement only continued to mount inside his chest and on the blackened pads of his paws as they drew closer to home. The time in which his long lost sister would meet the rest of his family (exluding Burr since he was not yet back) was rapidly approaching and the man smiled warmly at the very thought of the reunion. Even if none of the others had met Onyx previously, he hoped beyond hope that they would like her. And he was certain they would.

At last coming toward the borders, Mawk halted in his tracks and turned briefly to his sister. "You'll have to stay at the borders, but I'll wait with you. Cyron will probably be hesitant at first, as... he had a difficult experience a while back. But I'm positive that you'll be welcomed with wide arms." His smile stretched into a goofy grin and as he comfortingly stood by his sibling's side, the man tilted his head back and called to the sky for his family.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra had been resting inside the den for once her eyes slowly closing as she began to fall asleep. Just as she almost passed out Mawk's call reached her ears and she snapped awake again. Groaning softly she rolled onto her side and stretched her legs out, yawning loudly before rolling onto her belly and pushing herself up. She shook off the moss and dirt hanging from her pelt and made her way to the borders at a quick lope.

As she arrived she spotted the female next to Mawk and tensed up. She eyed the other warily and turned to head toward Mawk,greeting him with a nuzzle and lick to the cheek before she pressed herself against him and looked over at the woman "Hello. What's up Mawk?" She asked curiously.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The wind blowing through her fur whispered to her of unknown wolves and places. Her muzzle came up as she sniffed, her eyes sparkling with curiosity, her heart filling with nervousness and excitement. Taking a deep breath, she felt her emotions grow at every step, her muscles becoming tense. As they stopped and he spoke, her ears turned towards him. His words finally hit her, and her eyes widened. She was going to meet them. Now. Swallowing hard, she nodded as she sat next to him. She was glad he was here as her thoughts bounced around her head. Her breath was faster then usual, but her brother was a calming presence as he howled after giving her a smile that made her return one.
A female trotted towards them, and even after the wary look, the woman couldn't help but smile. Her brother had good taste. She was absolutely gorgeous. Forcing herself not to appear smaller, she tilted her head in curiosity, trying not to think of how she looked beside this one. Chuffing hesitantly yet friendly, she smiled at the closeness of the two. At least she was good for him. Glancing at her brother, the woman was quiet, feeling that it was not her place to speak just yet.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
They did not have to wait long for the first to arrive - stunning as the light shone and sparkled in those gorgeously vibrant eyes. Indeed, he thought himself unbelievably lucky to have found himself such a fierce and beautiful woman to call his wife. He could not have asked for better. Mawk had found his match in the world, and was determined not to lose her presence by his side, not if his life depended on it.

Already he sensed her wariness at bringing home another woman, but he was quick to speak in reassuring words. "Cebra," He smiled warmly, reaching to lick at her cheek and bury his nose in the crook of her neck. But an introduction was in need, and he would deliver. Glancing back at his sister, he beamed - yes, this was his love. Onyx's sister-in-law. "Cebra, this is my sister, Onyx. And Onyx, this is my beautiful mate, Illecebra."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Even with an ear missing and without her tail Cebra had enough confidence to stand proud beside Mawk her eyes scanning over the other woman with fierce scrutinization up until Mawk pushed his nose into her neck and she melted, her tail nub wiggling as she pressed into him and smiled like a fool. 

Then Mawk spoke and the words were a pleasant surprise to Illecebra. She hadn't much family to call her own except for the one she made for herself here in teekon. So she wasn't exactly sure what were proper mannerisms here. Should she embrace the other female? No...that seemed too friendly. A polite nod and a smile? No too cold. She opted for something that seemed in the middle and smiled at Onyx "Hello Onyx, its nice to meet you! I didn't know Mawk had a sister." She said and moved forward, gently touching her nose to Onyx's shoulder.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Life had been rough on her, she could see that as the wolfess walked up. Yet she carried herself with grace and pride, an air of protectiveness about her that surrounded her brother. The brown eyed girl almost smiled as she saw the spark of life in her eyes as she walked up to her brother, the mate never taking her eyes off of her. Her eyes went soft as the woman melted when her brother nuzzled her neck. A sharp pain went through her, but she kept it well hidden. The ache in her dully throbbed as she heard her brother's words and straightway looked at the mate, admiring her once again. They were good for each other.
She smiled as the look of realization of who she was crossed the beautiful wolfess's face. Her hesitation struck doubt in her heart, yet the woman touched her shoulder and spoke. Following suit, her tail wagging slowly as she let the light of nervousness and excitement grow in her eyes. 
Ears turned forward, she smiled happily at the other woman, her words almost gushing forth. Hey there, Illecebra! It's really great to meet you! You're beautiful! My brother has good taste! I don't think I could ever live up to your grace, the love you have for my brother. I'm so glad you found each other! 
She stopped suddenly, realizing her ramblings and made an embarrassed noise as she took a step back and tossed her brother a nervous but loving look. Her voice was softer as she spoke again, turning towards his mate yet again. I..almost gave up. It's been three years. Vague memories, my curiousity and a drive for answers were too much to quit. I'm glad I didn't...quit, that is. The search was worth everything. A shiver went up her spine as his face appeared in her brain again, trying not to let the emotions cross her eyes. Her brother didn't need to know. It would just bring him more stress. Smiling, she swished her tail as she sighed softly, raising her eyebrow at Cebra. So...how long have you put up with my brother?
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He felt any tension lift from his shoulders as the two began to talk, and the man let a small chuckle fall from his maw as his sister began to ramble. Funnily enough, that was one of the little things he had really missed about her - she tended to ramble a lot. And something he loved about Cebra was her fierce attitude, her protectiveness, and he couldn't deny the way she swayed her hips sometimes was a sight to behold. These two girls right here were his life, if he was honest. It would be a complete picture if Skylaris was also here, but she had a son and her own life in a distant place where she would be doing fine without his silliness.

The Delta sat back and listened, a smile gracing his masculine features as his amber eyes fell upon the two conversing women. While the topic was on his taste in wives, he grinned and winked at Cebra. "Yeah, I got lucky with her." A deep chuckle followed, and he briefly reached out to nudge her shoulder gently.  Reverting back to his silence while they continued to speak, Mawk's smile faded to a soft frown as his black-tipped ears perked forward to catch his littermate's words. "I'm glad you didn't quit as well. You have no idea how much it means to have you here." The smile grew again, and he sent her a gleeful look.

"Hey I'm not that bad."
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Whatever she was expecting it surely wasn't the sudden flood of compliments that graced her from the golden furred woman. She listened with a surprised look on her face as she lowered her haunches to the ground to sit beside Mawk. Once Onyx finished she broke out into a grin and nudged Mawk with her shoulder "I like her...she sure knows how to flatter a woman" she said jokingly her eyes sparkling. The conversation took a sadder turn and her eyes softened as she turned back to face Onyx "I'm glad you didn't quit too. Mawk and me have been through alot and I'm sure now that you're back he's happier, so that makes me happy too." She smiled graciously.

She grinned and had to pause for a moment to think back on how long it had been since the day she'd met Mawk. The day she'd fallen for his silly tail wiggle and his charming smile. She turned to look at him and for a few moments her eyes grew warm with love and she leaned in close to nuzzle against his chin. She had everything because of that one simple meeting, because of this sweet and strong and sexy guy. "I believe it's been a year at this point. " She finally murmured and felt surprised by that. It hadn't felt like that long but they did say time flies when you're having fun. "Honestly I think he's put up with me more. He's so good to our family and I tend to be a bibit overemotional" she admitted sheepishly.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her heart was full as they smiled back at her and her silly ramblings. She was glad they didn't mind it. She giggled, slightly surprised as Cebra spoke about her. The wolfess liked her. Her tail wagged a little bit as she continued talking. She was glad she hadn't given up either, and her chest began to fill with hope at the thought of joining them.
Giggling at her brother, she cocked an eyebrow at him as she shot back at him teasingly. Not that bad? Talk about not sleeping last night. Your snore could wake the dead, dear brother. She tried to keep a straight face as she turned back to Cebra. One year. As she watched her nuzzle him, the ache hit her once again. Why couldn't she get rid of it? She tried to clear her brain as the wolfess kept talking, but the nibble of it kept eating at her. 
Her voice was almost a murmur as she spoke, dropping her eyes from their as she looked down. She hoped they wouldn't ask, but she felt the need to at least hint at the reason why she almost gave up. There were...events that took place that almost prevented me from coming back to search for him. Her words were directed at the wolfess, but her thinly veiled pained eyes looked at her brother. Blinking, she shook her head, as if trying to clear the ever lingering thoughts.
She was hesitant as she pricked her ears forward and spoke curiously, trying to keep her voice casual. How...many wolves live here? She would love to live with them, but another wolf might be too many. Looking between them, she turned hers ears towards them, her tail flicking almost nervously.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Tagging @Cyron and @Rowana one last time just in case they want to make a slightly late appearance!

Mawk grinned at his mate, giving a slight nod in return at her statement of liking Onyx. Truly, he was unbelievably appreciative of this - he had not doubted his sibling's acceptance into the family once more, but of course one could never be too sure, so now his heart swelled with relief.

"Hey, not my fault your ears are over-sensitive." The man huffed childishly, though the grin remained upon his maw - moments like this, silly conversations, he loved them. They reminded him of two young renegades adventuring the land carrying out deadly quests and endlessly breaking rules set by their stern father, king of the wood, who usually ended up herding them back home before collapsing into the den out of exhaustion. They had been a team back then, he and Onyx.

Though his grin diminished at his sibling's other words, having just about caught them. A lurch of his heart signalled his regret, his guilt at not finding his sister beforehand. He would not press her on the details of what she went through, the he had to confirm to her that he was always there if she needed a shoulder to lean on. To show this, he pressed a little closer and gently licked her cheek, the look in his eyes that of a protective brother wishing to defend his little sister from all the harm in the world - even if they happened to be the same age. He would protect her if she needed that, he would be sure to fight off any danger that came her way if he was close enough to reach her. And if he was not... he'd sure as hell try. She was family - he would do this for any he loved, and she was no exception.

Then the conversation shifted again, and he bit the inside of his cheek. The Delta wanted more than anything to share his home with Onyx, but he did not know whether they had enough space. "There are about 19 of us, including the youngsters. If you don't stay here, you better be close enough for me to visit all the time." He chuckled lightly, hoping to lift the mood a little.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She'd remained silent again for the most part, letting Mawk and Onyx Converse and finding it adorable that they already had that whole sibling banter going on. It was also something that caused her the smallest bit of pain as she thought about her own sisters. They never got along from birth, mostly because she was favored by her mother and designated to be the heir to leadership. There was also the fact that her whole family hated her due to the fact she'd been unable to punish a male offender in a moment of weakness. She'd let him go free from their imprisonment. 

Snapping out of her thoughts in time to hear Onyx mention some sort of events that had almost kept her from coming back to Mawk, she flicked her good ear curiously. The way the woman had said it made it seem like something awful had happened and while she was naturally curious about what it was, she didn't ask. Instead she added on to Mawk's response to her question "We're still growing too." She said proudly. After that she realized it made her sound like she was trying to say room was running out, but that wasn't what she meant at all. "If you find somewhere nearby, I'm sure our children would love to meet their aunt" she said with a warm smile. "Even if it's a pack somewhere not too close, I'm sure Valette wouldn't mind us taking a small trip to bring them to visit" she added on.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She laughed at his words, shaking her head at them. Her childhood memories flooded back, and she grinned. Getting in trouble with Mawk had been the highlight of those days, and the man that herded them everywhere made her grin as they had come back from the adventures then crawled and climbed all over him. She wondered what ever happened to him.
As he nuzzled her cheek, she gave him a lopsided smile. She wanted to believe him, yet she had had no one to lean on in so long. It would be hard to trust again. Nuzzling her brother gently, she swished her tail. Her features fell a bit when he told her about no room, but as Cebra talked again, her face broke in a grin, and her tail wagging happily, even with the pain in her heart. More pups? I am definitely roaming close.
Roaming. Always roaming. Covering the yearning up, she smiled warmly at Cebra. They will be beautiful. Because of you. Tossing a teasing look at her brother, she quirked her eyebrow. I hope they don't take after you. She giggled as her eyes sparkled.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk returned a warm smile as the chatter continued, mention of children making his heart swell with pride. The pair were working on seeing their mistakes from the past and correcting them, preparing themselves so that they could work through those problems better than they had previously done - only time would tell if they had identified what they truly needed to work on, but he was certain they were doing well. "I'll have to go find the kids at some point so you can meet them, I'm sure they'd love to know you." 

At Onyx's words, his lips curled downward, a playfully fake frown adoring his features. "Hey, stop that, meanie." Though truthfully, he agreed - Cebra was beautiful, a creature so elegant and fiesty could only produce children with the same qualities, as Rowana so evidentally displayed. Even Burr and Cyron, they were handsome young boys with determined attitudes, even if one of them had faced many dark, unnamed struggles.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh how she enjoyed this surprise meeting. It was interesting to how the two siblings seemed to just fall back into the teasing and playing around despite (as she assumed) not having seen one another that much. While earlier on in the relationship Cebra may have been jealous of another woman having Mawk's laughter and smiles no matter how they were related, now that they'd grown and experienced so much together she had the utmost faith in Mawk and could never be jealous.

"on the contrary I think Mawk look alikes would be beautiful. Our children are a wonderful mix of both of us though...amazing in every way" she kindly defended Mawk's honor though there was amusement in her voice as she tried not to laugh at Onyx's jab. Her eyes softened and suddenly she took a step forward, touching her nose to Onyx's shoulder and giving it a warm nuzzle. "I am honored to call you my sister. I've never had...a good family before Mawk." she murmured almost nervously before she stepped back again to Mawk's side.
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Maybe one more post from each? What do you guys think?

Meeting their kids. The idea lit up her eyes, and her tail beat upon the snow, her grin splitting her muzzle. A small laugh escaped at Mawk's pout. The joy inside of reuniting was overshadowed by the word 'kids', memories stirring in her thoughts, but pushing them back, she spoke. I would absolutely love to meet your..kids.
The way his mate stuck up for him at even that small of a jab made her bittersweet. She was definitely a good one. One that she would like to know better. The wolfess seemed perfect dor her brother, and she could not be happier, yet pained at the same time.
Then something happened she wasn't expecting. The nuzzle and the kind wors brought tears to her eyes, touching her more deep than she cared to admit. Sister. She was honored to call her a sister? Her chest warmed with love over this growing family, even as the memories lingered. Stepping forward, she nuzzled her shoulder and spoke. No,it is my honor entirely, Illecebra. I have not known you but for a few brief minutes, yet can see that you are a strong, beautiful woman. The one that is meant to be with my brother. I can not wait to get to know you better. Stepping back, she sat down and lightly tapped her tail on the snow, her eyes full of happiness and glistening with tears.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sounds good <3

Mawk's heart swelled with joy at the confirmation that his sibling wanted to meet his kids, and a small laugh escaped his cream maw when Cebra immediately rose to defend him. He snuck closer and placed little kisses at her cheek, grinning before returning his fiery gaze to Onyx as his mate spoke of how honoured she felt to call the other Saefyn her sister. At those words, his heart felt like it would simply burst from his chest - this is all he had ever wanted. To have a loving family who cared so deeply about each other, to have a determination to defend one another and accept everyone, and this seemed to be exactly what he was gaining. He adored them all. Never had he wished for something greater, and to know that he was achieving this large goal (that had truthfully only come along after Cebra had arrived in his life) filled his body with pride and an overwhelming amount of even more adoration. These were the Saefyn's, and he was unbelievably honoured to call them his family.

The man's tail swayed gently atop his back, eyes glimmering with love. The sun was low in the sky now, and as much as he hated the idea, he knew it would be time for them to part for a while. But no worry, they were all reunited and able to see each other far more frequently. "It is late." He murmered softly after a few heartbeats of silence. "I hate to say goodbye, but I have to head away and to one last patrol before the moon rises." It was among his duties, duties that affirmed his loyalty to Easthollow, and he could not let them slide so easily. "You must return sometime, Onyx... we have so much to catch up on!"