Redhawk Caldera Don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan was thrilled to be back in the territory. it wasn't as cool as exploring the outside, but the pups were so heavily guarded that it wasn't even fun to be out and about. but back home? they had free reign once more, and tegan took advantage of all opportunities. 

though, none of those opportunities included actual work. 

he was out causing mischief when he spotted towhee. towhee was newly named *alpha* ! tegan didn't care much for that kind of stuff (meaning he would gladly stay bottom their of the pack for the rest of his life) but he knew it made towhee happy, and towhee was cool. she deserved to be happy. though he was going to yell for her attention, he remembered quickly she wouldn't hear, and instead opted to pick up his pace and move towards her, tail wagging. then, for once in tegan's life, he consciously chose to respect her rank, and when he got close enough dipped his head low in greeting, posture low and respectful.

"towhee!" he then exclaimed, popping back up, "congrats, dude!"
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 01, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Tegan - February 01, 2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Colt RIP - February 07, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me it tastes like chicken. - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 08:54 AM