Bearclaw Valley if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Blondine sighed and raised her head enough to make sure that it was who she'd thought. There was no point in lying, she thought, and it really would have done her more harm than good in the long run. It might have been an embarassing story to tell and the outcome might have been more humiliating, but it'd happened. I got into fight, she admitted in a whisper, but it was my doing.

When she'd first noticed the wolverine's scent, she should have turned back, but her pride wouldn't let her. I'd gone just a little over the border for some herb huntin', found myself a wolverine. Hopefully, Xan would have been able to put the pieces together. Oh, how she hoped he wouldn't be upset.
Messages In This Thread
if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 04, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 02:25 AM