Moonspear night ride
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya gave a little shrug. It wasn't the cause of the balance, but it was certainly a product of it. The girls were still not sure how much they wanted to share with their parents on the matter. They had their own things to worry about, and the matter was closed, so why bother them with it? In the end, she kept it simple. "Only in that it came about after the balance was struck. I wouldn't get involved with someone I thought wanted to do my family harm." She still felt guilty about Vaati, though.

She was surprised to hear that Amekaze still wanted to meet him. Perhaps it was for her own reasons, and not because it was someone Alya was involved with. Either way, the younger woman was not against it. "I'll let him know the next time I see him," she said with a laugh, thinking it would be quite funny to see how Vaati did against her very formidable mother. "Come on - I'll take you to Lyra and Hydra." She nudged her mother's shoulder in the direction they were going, not wanting to actually take the lead. It was a balm to her confused and tired soul to be able to walk at her mother's side after dealing with these problems on her own for so long. The Cerberus might be fiercely independant, but it was always comforting to be with their mysterious dam.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
night ride - by Amekaze - February 06, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: night ride - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 01, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 24, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 02:07 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - April 09, 2018, 12:37 PM