Ankyra Sound outside a doll, inside a plague
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
IC joining is definitely not impossible but Grimnismal isn't about to accept a trespasser, let alone a half-dead one. Your character was written as being in the forest and Ankyra Sound's territory includes the forest above it so it sounded like trespassing to me. I rolled an 8 for this so Wylla's inflicting some big damage.

She had to steady herself against the tree long enough for her head to stop spinning, and that was surely long enough for any sane creature to realize their blunder and leave. Not this one, though. She heard more than saw Ingram come up behind her with a tip of her left ear in his direction, but her pale gaze was focused solely on the trespasser.

There were a lot of nose-blind wolves in the world, it seemed.

"I said get out," she screamed at the pathetic wolf as it dropped to the ground in a pose that should have elicited some mercy, but didn't. Parthenos wasn't just some pack mate who had made a big mistake, or some loner out in no-mans-land attempting to appease a more aggressive opponent. And Wylla wasn't just some instinctual creature who read solely body language—she took trespassing as a personal slight and offense as well. Her jaws hinged wide as she slung herself forward, missing the tree this time, and planted her teeth with a jaw-wrenching crunch directly into the interloper's face.
Messages In This Thread
outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 05, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 05, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 06, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 06, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 17, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 18, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 09:44 PM