Whitebark Stream Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name...
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian was a little shocked and very worried to hear the offer-- then he leaned forward and rested his head against her shoulder gently.
I'd never want you to leave, Xahi. No one would want that. He assured her, deciding that took priority over anything else he had to say. I do forgive you-- I did the moment it happened. You're my friend, and I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
The boy lifted his head to meet her gaze and smiled a little, his own golden eyes sparkling with affection and a bit of humor as he spoke again. Lennon wouldn't let you leave anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 09, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 09, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 10, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Alarian - February 10, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Has a Life, Has a Spirit, Has a Name... - by Xahi - February 12, 2018, 10:35 AM