Wapun Meadow i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

she felt him bristle and burn against her touch and against her will it brought forth a throbbing in her ventral areas.  her tail beat wildly in short, fast bursts, tucked against her body.

and when he sang for her again the emotion was communicated to her (although the details were lacking).  this is what she had been craving her whole life, someone able to communicate to her without words, who would not be frustrated with her incapacity.  and it's what she felt — at least, in this moment.

his gaze was fierce as it came back to her and she offered him a suppliant whine.  it was now obvious to her what he wanted and her body wanted to give in, but she knew better.  her mind was pulled back to her home in the valley.  

she could not come home smelling like another man.  that, for certain, would get her sent packing.  there was something else, too.  what would xan think?

she pulls back from him, heart hammering in her chest.  she couldn't run, she still wanted to bring him home with her.  he was nice.  what now?  what now?  what now?
3/3
Messages In This Thread
i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 21, 2018, 09:19 PM