Ankyra Sound the horseman
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille heard the many syllabled name. "Big name..." he muttered under his breath. Then he kind of just...stood there. Awkwardly. What did they do now? One minute they had been fighting, or at least he tried to fight and Kierke just beat him into the ground. "So uh...what now?"
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I had thought we closed this out >__> <33 want to fade? We can have an updated one now that Kierke is back in Grim?
There was a comment on the length of his name and Kierkegaard smirked in response. It was long and difficult on most tongues, but he carried it well and felt that it suited him. After the remark, Arrille looked a bit awkwardly before inquiring what they were to do next. The ghost glanced toward the pack territory with a thoughtful expression and imagined that it would be smart to have the young boy learn to tend to their land before they moved onto anything else. “Let's mark the borders and get something to eat,” he suggested and gestured with his head for Arrille to come along with. The more time the blue-eyed youth spent with him, the more he would understand Kierkegaard's nature. The best time was to start immediately.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille nodded. It was a sound idea, he guessed. Gave them something to do, at least. So he began to follow the older male as they moved to seek out the borders, and there they would mark them. "All right...I can go with that" he said as he followed with the male. He had much on his mind now.