Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey listened as Hydra made suggestions on why the cougar had turned violent. She smiled at the comment, even chuckled a little. She supposed it very well could have thought that of the racket they had made, though she doubted it would have become so enraged over such a thing. No, it was likely because they had annoyed it and the cat had simply not been in the mood.

Her smile drifted as the dark female continued. She knew that it had been stupid for her and Wraen to engage the cougar as they had. It had been a well-intentioned mistake, but a mistake nonetheless. That part was not lost on her, and so all she could do was nod along at the commentary. She shrugged off the part about getting so "fucked up". She was well aware that it looked far worse than it actually was, but no matter how much she said that to others, they didn't seem to believe her. So she let it be, trusting that they'd see soon enough once the wounds had healed a bit more.

"Absolutely," Liffey assured her with a nod, "Though with any luck, the need won't arise again." She paused then, wondering momentarily where the conversation was to head next. She briefly glanced around in hopes that Rannoch might choose that moment to appear and save her from her social awkwardness. He didn't, and Liffey decided she might take a stab at continuing the unexpectedly pleasant chat on her own.

"Wraen and Terance are very good partners to have in a fight," she said, smiling fondly at the thought of the brother and sister duo she had grown so fond of, "I'm afraid I was absolutely terrible. It's something I'd like to improve on, though I suspect I'd make a disappointing student to whatever teacher I could bribe to take me on." Her ears slid back and she chuckled gently at herself.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM