Hoshor Plains we call that progress, but it's just movement
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry this thread has taken so long to finish
would it fit with your timeline alright if we pulled it forward a little more, date-wise, so it's not too far back when we wrap it up?
He soaked up the information eagerly, not at all disappointed with how little the girl had to offer. A bright smile graced his features as he listened; it was a start, if nothing else. Osprey and Dante. The boy noted the names, tucked them away for later-- for when he found someone who knew more. Suddenly the she-wolf before him was intriguing-- mysterious, even, if he let his imagination wander. A piece of the puzzle that was his past, however far removed she was from it.
Even a little bit helps, so thank you, really-- Cortland began earnestly before Wraen had finished speaking, cut off by the questions she tacked on at the end. He fell silent for a moment, glancing around as if lost. Guide me somewhere? I don't know where I'd want to go. I don't have anywhere, or know of anywhere.
He trailed off, gaze drifting to the ground as if in thought. A few beats later, silver eyes turned back to Wraen, unabashed curiosity shimmering behind them. Do you?
Messages In This Thread
we call that progress, but it's just movement - by Cortland - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: we call that progress, but it's just movement - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: we call that progress, but it's just movement - by Cortland - March 27, 2018, 12:45 PM