Dragoncrest Cliffs good lord, what would that sound like without love.
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
They reach the clearing outside Hougeda and Artaax’s call is met. Not only is it Heda, too, but Wanlida, and her ears remain back against her head. Eske is the closest thing to a mother she’s had in a long time and if they are as wrong as Artaax likes to think, what is she going to think of her too? She hasn’t been in her good graces with Heda but she’d hoped her mentor still could vouch for her. Nervously, she licks her lips, and glances to the boy for him to begin his self-righteous explanation.

But he doesn’t.

Furi stifles a growl, looks away from him, and stares at the ground. Blixen had swept up to her defense the last time she’d been face to face with a problem. She can’t let it happen again. Instead, she clears her throat and looks up, but avoids any contact as the attention will undoubtedly fall on her.

“I found Arrille kind of south of here and I was trying… to find out why he left,” she says thickly, licking her lips and trying to swallow the lump in her throat. The situation had  been under control, Blixen had attempted to get it under control, but she’d made the situation worse. Regardless of the brief connection with Artaax, if she hadn’t gone for the other boy, they wouldn’t be here like this. “But these wolves showed up from the pack he joined that live in the sound,” she adds, going silent and dropping her gaze to the ground.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: good lord, what would that sound like without love. - by Mallaidh - February 21, 2018, 08:29 AM