Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

it had taken her a little longer to arrive than everyone else; she had been perched on top of her rock at the mouth of the border, surveying wapun valley when her alpha's call reached her ears.

with a start, she sprung from the boulder and cantered towards the alpha; she could not understand what he wanted so she pushed past those who had gathered and brushed against him before circling around and taking her place next to the others.

the moose's tracks and scent came to her then, and she followed it with her gaze quickly to its source.

it was huge.  and brown.  and it had horns.
were.. were they gonna hunt that?  she had never attacked large game before; living on her own had meant that she only had experience killing small animals that were unfortunate enough to cross her path.

but upon viewing this creature her fur quivered and stood on end, and she began to salivate.

yeah dude, come on, let's go.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Reigi - February 14, 2018, 07:06 PM