Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Indra, what are you doing? Even from where she stood (probably in one of the most undesirable locations, given the circumstances), Blondine's focus was on the red pelage of her companion. Indra was too close to the moose's face, too close! She didn't want it to see her, didn't want it to notice how easy it would be to --

Blondine was only sent back a few feet, thankfully, but that didn't mean that she'd gotten away unharmed. The powerful kick had been enough to knock her off her feet and displace her jaw, but she was still mobile. Later on, once the epinephrine her body was pumping had worn off and she'd managed to ask Poet for an examination, Blondine would find that her injuries were more extensive than she had thought.

That would all come in due time. For now, her focus was back on the moose and tracking its steps. Her eyes moved back and forth between Indra and their prey as she snaked from one side to the next beneath it's belly. Nips were delivered anywhere she could manage without taking another blow; her steps were clearly calculated.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Blondine - February 24, 2018, 08:53 PM