Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
i'm pulling reigi from this thread. :)  it's too far back in her timeline for me to be able to accurately respond to anymore and i don't want to hold things up for everyone else.  if indra wants to continue challenging her, please open a new all welcome thread and tag me.

reigi had been a lone wolf for too long to not be aware of her surroundings when eating.  she was confused nothing about what indra was doing came naturally to wolves from where she came.  perhaps it was food aggression; indra's jutting bones and extreme mannerisms were enough for her to come to that conclusion.

she waited until indra launched at her and swiftly ducked out of the way, a quick snap of her teeth punctuating the air between them.  

a third entered the fray, and reigi tensed for a moment before realizing it was blondine.  she came in with sweet demeanor and calming words, and it worked.  reigi did not cow before indra, but she did stand.  

something something, i'm pretty sure xan is going to reprimand her too and i can edit this, and then with a cast back at blondine reigi stalked from the group, confused about why she was not allowed to eat.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Reigi - March 16, 2018, 02:42 PM