Cerulean Cape she don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he found her in the water, legs submerged, looking toward the dark line of the horizon. saw the comet, the twinkling streak of light, and her head rise to follow it. the blood moon bathed them all in crimson-gold light, set the blue-black of her pelt to smoldering embers, his to fire. most were away, engaged in their own business; he had left dawn for a while, to seek out the silken sea-witch alone.

aditya drew alongside coelacanth, his bold muzzle curving in a smile as he looked over at her. two figures, brawny and lithe, standing in the sea.

"i didn't know whether you were real," he told her in murmured tones, golden eyes lowered to meet hers. "for a long time, i thought it had all been a dream." he looked back out, toward the small isle from where he'd swam to get to where he was today. he believed very much in destiny, and knew he was in the right place; yet, a small part of him wondered what could have been if fate had tugged the other way.

"i looked for you, when i left," he whispered, his voice hesitant, apologetic. "i couldn't find you--and then i was sure it was a dream. yet here you are."

aditya turned back to her, enjoying the feeling of the salt sea against his ankles. it had been many moons since he had stood on the shore, and farther back still that he had done so with joy, rather than distress. how he had missed this!

"how are you, o chikni raat?" oh sleek night. fitting, for the young woman. dark and deep and gleaming as the sea under the vast night sky.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:42 PM