ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla will hurt her. ^_^; For now she's only going to worry her muzzle so if she leaves right now it'll be just a minor muzzle bite.

Wylla was too lazy for border work, but the number of trespasses and near trespasses the small coastal pack had endured forced her to do it even though she hated it. She would rather have a pack of complicit followers who did this scut work for her, but she wasn't about to force that on her brothers, Caiaphas would put a hex on her if she demanded it from her, and everyone else was a blank face in a crowd as far as she was concerned. She'd met most, or all, of them, but if anyone asked her exactly why they were part of Grimnismal, she wouldn't have a clue.

Chusi was one of those individuals, so when Wylla spotted her on her winding course along the forest borders, she at first thought she would make half an effort to get to know her. After all, she didn't feel immaturely threatened by the strangely droopy she-wolf's appearance the way she did with Nyx, though she also didn't know about her relationship with Ingram. She knew nothing much at all about Chusi, and was in a good enough mood to try to learn more, but that whole plan went flying out the window when she drew nearer and saw another wolf.

A wolf who was not Grimnismal at all. In their forest. Again.

Mistaking Chusi's shoving for attempted aggression toward the trespasser—rightful aggression, she might add—Wylla lurched into a canter and then a full-on run. This brought her bounding through the trees on fleet rabbits' feet until she was within feet of Eirlys, whom she lunged for with an intolerant snarl and hooked her fangs across the bridge of the younger wolf's muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Wylla - February 23, 2018, 08:15 AM