Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
A sharp nip caused Wildfire to jump slightly. She whirled, quickly overcoming her surprise as a smile played about her lips. She growled playfully and batted a paw at the commander, her nose pressing to the other woman's neck. Her lips peeled back from her teeth as she applied her own nips, though as they trailed down the commander's throat, they grew softer, becoming kisses.

After a moment, she drew back reluctantly. Wildfire didn't need to say the words. The overt flirtations and the sweet fragrance threading through the air said everything. If they were going to expand their family this year, now was the time. Of course, Thuringwethil couldn't do the honors—they would have to seek out their chosen donor for that—but, for the moment, the Feisripa wanted attentions from one wolf only: Heda.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Wildfire - February 22, 2018, 08:57 AM