Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
A comfortable silence fell around them as they settled, wound tightly together, gazes lingering between the view and one another's faces. Wildfire suppressed the instinctual urges building within her, simply taking the time to enjoy these private, quiet moments with her lover. At some point, she actually relaxed so much that she fell into a drowse. She had no idea how long she slept, though when she stirred again, she felt nearly boneless with warmth and contentment. She yawned lightly and stretched, thrilling as the movement pressed her body even more firmly into the commander's.

When she glanced upward, the stars were twinkling down at them. Wildfire felt a rush of excitement sweep through her like, well, wildfire. As much as she hated to burst the little bubble of solitude they'd established here, the Feisripa knew it was time to get down to business. Now that the hour had arrived, she honestly wanted to get through it as quickly as possible. It wasn't that she minded their chosen donor and she was going to be very happy with the results, of course. But the actual act was awkward at best and uncomfortable at worst, especially given her history.

"It's time, Thur," she whispered into her mate's ear, slowly rising and stretching some more. "Let's go find Étoille."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Wildfire - March 12, 2018, 08:16 AM