Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When the commander instructed her to lead the way, Wildfire pondered a moment. The caves were out of the question, so where should they do this? She supposed the tree would work, although they wouldn't actually be able to convene inside it; it was much too cramped for that. They would likely have to do it out in the open, a thought which Wildfire suddenly found appealing. It was dark and quiet, with the stars shining softly down on them. Her children would be seeded by starlight.

"Let's head back to the tree," she murmured to Thuringwethil, walking slowly despite the building anticipation and nerves. Her mind wandered as they walked. She thought of the wolf they were about to call and what he'd done for this pack. He hadn't even known her from Eve when he'd risked his life to help save hers. Thinking of Étoille made her mind flicker briefly over her time at Blackfeather Woods. The commander's worst fear had come true—Wildfire had been taken, their bond resulting in a war—but they had proved they could conquer even the worst nightmares together.

When they arrived beside the hollow redwood, Wildfire softly nosed her mate's cheek. She then howled softly for @Étoille, nose pointed directly at the brightest star in the sky.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Wildfire - March 20, 2018, 08:22 AM