Bearclaw Valley and now i am shown, the treacherous pains to become something whole
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel nosed Indra to make sure that that stupid guy who'd come to the girl's aide hadn't harmed her, but also to make her know that Laurel was here for her, and that they always had each other. Next time, maybe they would catch her alone and then they would just beat the snot out of her when she didn't have any stupid friends 'round to help her out. "Yeah," said Laurel with a dark frown when Indra said that they were there first. "I don't get it either."

After a short pause in which Laurel nuzzled the fur behind Indra's ear she said, ".. Maybe it's time we move on soon. If this doesn't blow over. I mean — maybe she'll just run away, like she did before, and stay the fuck out this time. Or we should try to make Xan be on our side." She considered this and found it worth the shot. How fulfilling would it be to see him choose them over the stupid girl? "We can always leave if he betrays us. But we must make him see how lame she is — gotta try, at least." Laurel smiled again then, in a haughty manner that indicated she thought that they would be able to make it happen. She was still mad at Xan, sure, but what if they got to him too? They'd make him ditch the girl, and then they would leave him too, like he deserved.

with the challenge thread pushed forward i think the mating thread could fall before this, but i'm going to say it doesn't because it wasn't mentioned nor played a part in the challenge thread, so that seems easiest!
Messages In This Thread