Dragoncrest Cliffs if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen’s voice gets her attention and she tries to smooth out her breathing, clinging to the sob that wants to release from her throat. She scrunches her eyes together and works on steadily breathing. Furi tightens to better settle in close, starved for proper comfort that she still won’t allow herself to have. She can’t tell Blixen. One family is already destroyed, why try to tear something down she’s built here? Even if she could piece her old life back together, compromising the one good thing she has isn’t going to solve anything.

For now, she buries her family as deep as she can.

“Sometimes I think I’m still at Blackfeather,” she tells her. Well. Once. Sort of. Anxiety still follows her but the she’s been too distracted lately to focus on what’s bothering her. She didn’t’ even see any of the fighting, only what remained of their kru when they retreated from the forest. “And I don’t…” she pauses, shifting a little to get comfortable and get one of Blixen’s feet from jabbing her. “I think Rose is gone too.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you're not here to win get the hell out of kuwait - by Mallaidh - February 22, 2018, 07:35 PM