Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
His expression keeps the stupid grin as he considers how he looks and then it forces her to shift awkwardly when he looks at her. She’s not fond of that. Pale eyes narrow at him as he fakes his shock and then dares to reference her mother in a way that shifts the world on its axis. Ears angle back as she watches him, pleased with himself and every inch of her burns. Pain pricks behind her eyes and she blinks a few times, walking the thin line between being overcome with grief and the fiery anger he dares to push her toward.

She tries to focus on him but her energy is spent elsewhere. Ingram’s mouth moves but there’s no sound. Her sides begin to heave, struggling to pull in enough oxygen, and when she can’t focus on the dark wolf ahead, she slowly begins to shift back and falls into a stumble, barely catching herself from hitting the ground. A sob works its way up her throat and she opens her mouth, losing the last bit of strength in her knees before she plops back onto her rear while a suppressed cry manages to escape.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Mallaidh - February 25, 2018, 02:03 PM