Redhawk Caldera A Single Spark
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin smiled at his congratulations and gave a little shrug. She was pleased to be having more kids, but considering it was their fourth litter, it kind of already felt like old news. When she was a child, she had always thought that she would hate to be like her mom - just a glorified baby factory. Now that she was older and she had like seventy kids, she understood the draw. They were pretty darn cute. And they were always catching food for her. It was seriously awesome.

Her hopes fell slightly when he admitted he hadn't seen Lucy. She hadn't expected him to say yes, but still. She thought of the white wolf that had gone after her and did feel somewhat comforted. He seemed a capable enough young man. And besides which, Lucy had made it this far, and that told Fin she had inherited her mother's knack for survival. She would be alright. She had to be.

"I think you're right..." Fin replied gently. She sighed then, changing tracks. He hadn't come here to talk about Lucy, after all. "Well, I suppose you're here to join our ranks? Walk with me this way," she directed with her muzzle before beginning to stride not-elegantly along the borders, not waiting for him to confirm if that truly was his intention, "I'm not actually alpha anymore. I gave the job to my niece and she'll have the final say now. Trick with her is we can't call her here. She's deaf, so we have to find her. She's usually patrolling the borders though, so I'm sure we'll come across her, and you can wow me with an explanation of all of your skills until we do." She smiled.

Messages In This Thread
A Single Spark - by Nevouku - February 23, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 01, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 01, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 03, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 04, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 05, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Finley - March 05, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: A Single Spark - by Nevouku - March 05, 2018, 09:56 PM